Since the latest COVID-19 Lockdown changes of 19th July we've made additional changes to our bookings which are outlined here:
- We ask guests to continue to wear mask (unless exempt) whilst moving around the building.
- We will be providing breakfast as we have the facilities to meet 2m distancing in the breakfast room, we willask guests to book a preferred time slot to reduce footfall in the breakfats room but we will not require you to pre-order food the night before.
- We will not be servicing rooms during a stay for a while yet, but we are happy to provide fresh towels and will change bed linen for stays of 4 days or more if asked. Rooms will be deep cleaned when guest checks out.
- We will aim to leave rooms vacant for 24 hours between guests if possible.
- Guests will be required to complete a health questionnaire as well as the legal registration card form on arrival. If you have any symptoms of COVID – 19 then please do not travel to the White Horse Guesthouse.
- Guests are asked to maintain social distancing at all times, regularly wash hands, use the wall mounted hand sanitiser machines that are provided at several points within the guesthouse.
- We will once more offer tea and coffe in the bar or on the terrace on arrival.
- Friends of guests are welcome but will be asked to check in with the COVID app so we have a record for traceability.
We don't want to be to restricitve but we'd like all our guests to feel comfortable and welcome, If you are not happy with these changes we have had to implement, we are happy for you to either cancel or postpone your visit to a later date when guidelines may have changed.