We have made some changes to our bookings which are outlined here:
- We are no longer taking one night bookings, minimum of a 2 night stay (but are honouring bookings that were made prior to lockdown)
- We will be providing breakfast as we have the facilities to meet 2m distancing in the breakfast room BUT this will have to be pre-ordered the night before and guests will be allocated a time
- We will only be cleaning the bedrooms on the 4th day of stay and rooms will be deep cleaned when guest checks out .
- We will aim to leave rooms vacant for 24 hours between guests if possible.
- Guests will be required to complete a health questionnaire 24 hours before arrival and return by email if possible. If you have any symptoms of COVID – 19 then please do not travel to the White Horse Guesthouse.
- Guests will be required to maintain social distancing at all times , regularly wash hands, use hand sanitiser that is provided at several points within the guesthouse, remember to catch cough , sneeze in a tissue and bin it .
- We will no longer be offering tea or coffee on arrival but there are supplies in your room.
- Only people staying at the White Horse will be allowed on the premises. At the present time we cannot allow other visitors in.
If you are not happy with these changes we have had to implement, we are happy for you to either cancel or postpone your visit to a later date when guidelines may have changed.